Eatsdweebs

User
Jun 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name

Seth Piyemp

Steam Name

Eatsdweebs

Link to your Public Steam Profile

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older)

17, my birthday is March 28th, 2004.

Your discord name/tag

Eatsdweebs#1738.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No, but if it makes it easier to handle, I can make my in-game name the same as my discord, I use Seth Piyemp on every GMod

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes, I wont lie. I was banned a few months ago for LTAP for approximately 6 days, something I disagree with, but it's up to staff, and I didn't dispute it. I think the situation was misunderstood and murky, but nothing I can do now. I also had a few verbal warnings throughout my playtime.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1 Day, 2 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Of course, I was instructed to do so in the forums prior to this, in the thread wrote by Wilkers.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, as I was instructed to do so, as I said prior.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I think you'd have to be insane to play GMod without a microphone, honestly. I'm always in a Discord call while on the server with friends, and always use my microphone to communicate in-game.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I staffed on Icefuse: Clone Wars RP first; I was a moderator from the age of 15 to 16, but stepped down after I got tired of the server, everything was a bit too dense and serious. I was a trial-mod for two months, then was promptly promoted, where I spent most my time being an officer in a battalion, and enforcing the rules my superiors instructed me to enforce.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I have not, I'm not super-close to any of the staff team or anything, just a typical player that plays quite a bit as of recently.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

While I didn't answer yes, I do have experience with systems similar, but probably more archaic than what you use.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Playing Atomic RP has reinvigorated my childish enjoyment for GMod like I haven't experienced since I played Clone Wars RP when I was 13. I always thought Dark RP would be minge heavy, and lawless, but finally indulging and giving it a chance couldn't make me happier. I want to contribute to the server in more ways than I already have. I want to facilitate an RP environment like I've experienced on this server recently, spending my free-time on copious ordeals involving this server. I want people to be able to enjoy Atomic RP like I've bee able to. I wont be a hardass, as I want everyone to enjoy their time, and not be super worried about this or that, I just want a fun experience everyone can share, and take note of when they leave.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I have free time, and besides playing a few FPS games with my buds, this is the only game I really play, and as of now, the only server I've spent time on. Not limited to that that, I know I can facilitate a mutual respect between myself and the players, by just not being annoying to deal with, being attentive, and trying to understand every situation. Like I said prior as well, I want to help create an environment which is enjoyable, so when not handling tickets, I'd try to aid players, new and old, on the base creating mechanics which I've spent more than half of my playtime learning, as well as just helping them figure out their jobs, and things of that nature.

What is your timezone?

US, Central Standard Time​

-/+ Ok so I love that you have prior experience with being staff on other servers but I think you should have more playtime on atomic to know how we run things.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
+ same with novus you have prior experience, your staff app is good, you dont have much time but i still think you could be a good part of the team

+ Sounds like you could definitely be a part of the team. Quality Application. Even though you have low playtime you can definitely learn quickly once you become staff. Goodluck!

+1 I agree with everyone’s comments on your application, I wish you luck on becoming a staff member on atomicrp!

+1

I have seen you around and you seem to be a active member of the community I like the application looks very professional! :)

Best of luck on becoming staff pal!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.