Denied sgt.smoke Staff Application

sgt.smoke

User
May 22, 2022
Username: sgt.smoke

◈ Your In-Game Name: sgt.smoke6071

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSmoke6071/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i am 16 years olo

Your Discord (with tag): sgt.smoke#1372

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I dont believe that i have been warned but i cant be completely sure.

How much playtime do you have on the server? i have the experience of 1 day 11 hours and 56 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im usually on but here soon im going to be working from 6am to 4pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team to give a helping hand. not many people go by the rules and when the chance comes when there arent any admin on people go crazy, id just like to give a helping hand so not only one person is taking care of 5+ people at once.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I hope to be a little bit more help and to relief some stress off some of the other staff. I wanna get rid of the filth of the game. You should accept me because i believe i could help the whole staff team out

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im 16 and i enjoy messing around but hen it comes to people breaking the rules or nlr it doesnt sit right. i like people to have fun instead of having to deal with people that rdm or rda or break nlr.

I feel you can give put more effort into this application. More on the last question.
I suggest you edit your staff app before more staff -1 it.

Put some more effort into the application, make it feel as if you actually want to be staff and not just something you rushed through to hopefully get it. This is the first step to show dedication

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)