User
Jan 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: shadeZokru

Steam Name: ShadeZokru

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : Steam Community :: shadezokru

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: ShadeZokru#7971

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned and jailed for RDMing someone due to me and a friend shooting at each other and another person ran in between us and got killed on purpose.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2 weeks and five days on the Dark RP server and discord server both.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Indeed I did

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes, I use my mic all the time when playing on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes, I was staff on another server known as DankRP. I had become admin while staff but due to a lower staff's lies, I was kicked off the staff team before I could even defend myself.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I had experience with Blogs on the other server.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help the community and make sure everyone is having fun. I want to be able to give people the assistance they need.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have wanted to be staff for a while but was always too busy with work. Even though I'm not currently staff, I have helped anyone and everyone I could within my abilities as a non- staff Personnel. I want to make the server great and find ways to improve gamers' experience and overall joy on this server. the people are nice. the staff are great, and I'm hoping that I can join the team and be here to help whoever may need it. I'm also on at times when there are normally no staff members online and I want to keep people from having a poor time while on the server.

+1
I will give this a +1 but you are very close to receiving Neutral from me, it is a overall appealing staff application. I always see you on the server helping the new members as well as just overly a very friendly and caring person.

Very close to neutral for your Why you want to be apart of staff is a little short.

-/+
I don't know you enough to give an opinion on your character, however, I do see you on the server quite a bit. My only complaint is that the application looks a bit rushed.

I wish you the best of luck!

- Hops