Accepted shadow Staff Application

DryEyeSockets

User
Jul 30, 2022
Username: shadow

◈ Your In-Game Name: DryEyeSockets

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079097481/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): DryEyeSockets#1838

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been given 7 warnings, most are Failrp. This was because i was new to RP and g mod overall. I also have 1 class V MRDM, all though the players shot back and killed my party members. Me Being new to RP I had not learned the rules from my friends and was told to just come to there base. I was not informed on how to view the rules. I have now learned the rules and why I was penalized. If this is the reason In will not have a interview I understand.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Approximately 1w 3d upon this appliance

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone (USA)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12am-12pm Off and on through at this time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? With in my playtime upon this server I feel like more staff members that are on more often would help increase the playtime of other players and the amount of fun. From what I have experienced most admins are on server 1. I would personally prioritize smaller servers because that's where most players would try ruining other players experiences.{Yes server 1 experiences this too but, nearly every time i'am on server 2 there is someone RDM or NLR

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? . Me and my friends normally play 12 to 3 then take a break, with in this time our play through is normally ruined by People on alts or new players breaking rules. Such as Rdm,Mrdm,and Failrp/FailRp during a raid. Improving the amount of staff members on these servers would also help other players in there experience.With this being said I hope you understand why this is a good reason to up staff members, and why I should be part of it as well. If not I understand, But a improvement in staff members on other servers would be greatly appreciated.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Once summer is over and school starts up, Video games will not be on the agenda as I will be focusing on School and of course sports. I have been playing soccer for many years now and cross country since middle school. My parents where very athletic in there high schools days I try to be the best I can sports and school wise. I also enjoy watching Youtubers as in JiDion,D'Adryain harding,Deestroying, and Mark Rober. Thank you for Reading it is much appreciated.

+/- (0)
I'm a fan of your application. Not only did you put a good amount of detail, but you have a good amount of playtime and also took the time to explain a bit about yourself and that's always a good thing. However, you do have a lot of prior warnings which make me question the maturity aspect a little bit. I believe you at least deserve an interview.

+/-
  • Playtime is good
  • Application is nice
  • 7 warns
Overall: I like the application, it shows that effort was put into it. The playtime is also a plus but the warns really do concern me. This is why I’m staying neutral on this one. However, I believe an interview wouldn’t hurt.