Denied shadowyy Staff Application

shadowyy

User
Jul 24, 2022
Username: shadowyy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Shadowyy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoolBruno/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): just turned 15 two weeks ago (im so cool)

Your Discord (with tag): Shadowyy#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hello, staff team or owner idk. I am shadowy it may look like i have a lot of warns but just trust me I have fail RP during raid (class 3) rdm (class 3) 1-week ban( ban appealed) (not adverting with terrorist)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? ct

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10AM-9PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I would like to be a mod, but if you do not trust me and i get why. so say i did get mod if you catch me lacking once you can ban me perm bam i would also just like to help out on the server and make people laugh and have fun. I enjoy this server a lot and think it would benefit if I were on the team. I'm inspired by the staff team especially Vein he is nice and chill.

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic Staff Team? I think I would be a benefit to the staff because I have good intentions, and I'm very understanding I will always show kindness and respect to others no matter what I love this server and I don't think I will stop loving it for a while I will still be happy getting a role just to help other players like simply telling them the rules or just explaining things to them. I think that the staff team would still be amazing if I was not on it but I think it would be a benefit to stay
How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? ct

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10am-9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a mod, but if you do not trust me and i get why. I would love just to help out on the server and make people laugh and have fun. I enjoy this server a lot and think it would benefit if I were on the team. I'm inspired by the staff team especially Vein he is nice and chill. I'm inspired by all the staff members and i would like to be like them

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic Staff Team? I think I would be a benefit to the staff because I have good intentions, and I'm very understanding I will always show kindness and respect to others no matter what I love this server and I don't think I will stop loving it for a while I will still be happy getting a role just to help other players like simply telling them the rules or just explaining things to them. I think that the staff team would still be amazing if I was not on it but I think I would be a benefit. (More about me) I think I would have a lot of impact on the server I’m active 8-10 hours a day on discord and gmod I will assist anyone in discord and gmod. I hope I can show you my skill as a moderator I will always look at two sides of a situation. I will put in hours and hours to make sure someone is positive. I will always be willing to listen to someone whether it's something in-game or IRL I'm all ears. stay safe from your friend -shadowyy

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello friends bye :)

if you need someone to talk to you can dm me

Last edited:

- Significant moderation history over 1 day
- "all day" is not a valid response to what time of day you are usually on
- No previous staffing experience not outweighed by detailed responses
- Poor grammar

+/- Fair length of responses, though they lack detail, proper grammar, and often are not relevant to the question being asked

Final Opinion: Unfit for the staff team at this time. Based on your application and comments you have made, I do not believe you understand what you are getting into on the basis of the requirements and professionalism of the team.

- Significant moderation history over 1 day
- "all day" is not a valid response to what time of day you are usually on
- No previous staffing experience not outweighed by detailed responses
- Poor grammar

+/- Fair length of responses, though they lack detail, proper grammar, and often are not relevant to the question being asked

Final Opinion: Unfit for the staff team at this time. Based on your application and comments you have made, I do not believe you understand what you are getting into on the basis of the requirements and professionalism of the team.
Thank you for your time

-1 would like to see some more playtime and a little more detailed responses on the last two questions.

NEGATIVES
- warning history is sub optimal, the ban doesn't matter as it was false
- low playtime, but however it is barely enough
- punctuation and spelling and over all effort could be higher. I suggest taking inspiration from other accepted apps. (by no means should you copy)
- "all day" isn't a valid time

POSITIVES
- is on quite frequently
- has good motivation
- seems like enough for an interview
- last answer is pretty strong

OVER ALL
- he should get an interview, +1

+1 You seem determined which matters more than writing skills or much else here, happy to see an interview done

+1 Definitely determined honestly I enjoyed reading this application because it wasnt just saying "I really really wanna be staff" its showing specifics and interest