Shooting Window Rule needs Updating

Minionn

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
May 16, 2022
So I learned today there is no rule against Head glitching (where player can shoot the raider but raider can only see a few pixels of the defender)

After looking through the the Rules there is no rule about how much of the player has to be seeable in the shooting window. I am providing example.

We might want to update the rule that shooting windows at least cover the shoulders up. Other wise I promise if this is ok I will be using this in my bases from now on.

I talked to Senior Mod who could not find any rule against it as long as the window itself is 2x2.

Attachments

• Shooting window example.PNG
    Shooting window example.PNG
    726.5 KB · Views: 46
  • shooting window example 2.PNG
    shooting window example 2.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • shooting window example 3.PNG
    shooting window example 3.PNG
    419.9 KB · Views: 46

GSW1. A base must be designed in a way where both parties can see and shoot at one another during a raid. This also applies to bases that make use of render distance.

GSW1. A base must be designed in a way where both parties can see and shoot at one another during a raid. This also applies to bases that make use of render distance.
Yes, they can see me. only a few pixels though
so its legal as rules stand right now as Rules do not state how much of the person you have to see. Had multiple High staff confirm

Yes, they can see me. only a few pixels though
so its legal as rules stand right now as Rules do not state how much of the person you have to see. Had multiple High staff confirm
Must have missed when they removed "must clearly see each other"

Updating Topic to be "How to make an OP shooting window" as it has been over 1 month and no changes to the rules.

Pm me in game I will teach you how to make the Perfect shooting window so those damn raiders can barely shoot you