User
Nov 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Short Jim

Steam Name: Dylan Owen

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/6375309/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20

Your discord name/tag: Thinker12345#9021 AKA Short Jim

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 28hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, this was quite some time ago, I was staff on a Garry's mod server called The Meep. I was staff in the server's very early stages but it never took off and soon closed

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No :(

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No, But I am willing to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would like to be a part of the Atomic staff team mainly because I enjoy the moderation side of things and find it very fun to take cases. I enjoy the conflict resolution aspect the moderator plays in sits and it really puts your skills to the test. I have enjoyed the player base on the atomic server it seems to be a well-controlled and toxic-free environment. I was a 4-year staff member at an Arma 3 Roleplay community and have recently left and would like to administrate on Garry's Mod again

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think my previous moderation experience on Garry's mod and on other platforms gives me the advantage of already understanding how the backend of servers run. I am on late night EST which is usually when the rulebreakers are at a maximum and would be available during those times to help out. I really enjoy moderation and would love to dedicate some time to helping people resolve their problems on the server. I come with a great attitude and willingness to learn and I think I am a very valuable candidate to the Atomic team.

What is your timezone? EST

What time of the day are you usually on? 9 pm EST - 3 am EST

+1
Has experience, Mature Age, Application is ok.
My only negatives would be Low playtime. I never encountered you, but you're on when I'm off so oof.
Worth a shot for an interview at the very least.

+1 Great application. Has experience. The only issue is low playtime but deserves an interview.
Good luck!:)

Last edited:
+1 application is long, good answers, good effort. You seem mature enough to hold yourself as a staff member. Worth an interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied