Username: SilentKiller

◈ Your In-Game Name: SilentKiller / Leonardo Maticci

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/viper1ilt/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22

Your Discord (with tag): SilentKiller#9742

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM -
I killed someone, turned out to be RDM didn't fight the warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 30 Min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Aftermath Networks (Owner) Clonewars RP - 1 year

DDG (Dev) | DarkRP - 2 months - Quit due to time constraints a few years ago

I have been a Director , Head Admin, Administrator, Moderator, Developer, Community Manager on multiple communities in the past.

List of previous communities that extend past 4 years with my last known role.
People of Gaming (1942RP) Administrator
Hammer Fall Gaming (Clonewars RP) Head Administrator
GroxGaming (Prison RP) Senior Administrator
Icefuse (Clonewars RP) Moderator
Synergy (Clonewars RP) Moderator
CADOJRP (FiveM) Director

There are probably more, but this is what I can remember at this time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After 5:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like the server, and would like to help enforce the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience staffing on other servers, have extensive knowledge on how to staff for a garry's mod server. I work in an HR department IRL so management and general communication skills will be able to be applied to the job.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have been playing gary's mod since 2013, Don't know what it is about the game that keeps bringing me back to it, but it's something I have always enjoyed. I have been staffing on garry's mod since 2014, and pretty much know the in's and outs when it comes to staff sits, and fair judgement when dealing with the general player base.

I am known around the server as Leonardo Maticci, but if I was accepted to the staff position this would change to my regular IG name SilentKiller.

+/-

Seems like you have some really valuable experience and background in management, but the app is lacking a bit of effort IMO. Could have more in the sections of why you want to be apart of the staff community :)

Looks decent though!

Kind Regards,
Rilliko | T-Mod

Last edited:
+\- You have a good amount of experience, and I have seen you in game in the past. However this staff application given seems to not have a lot of detail in certain questions so I believe there was a lack of effort. I recommend to refer to previous accepted staff applications for an example if this one isn’t accepted. If you are accepted, I wouldn’t mind at all to welcome you into the staff team. Good Luck!

+\- I agree with bruce. You seem to be over qualified in the experience department, just lacking effort on the big two questions.

-/+ I like that you have the experience, but there’s not much detail into you staffing on anything else.

+1 (Interview only)
You have a decent amount of experience which is amazing if I'm being blunt. We will double-check if your experiences are valid. I would love to see you on the staff team.
But you forgot 1 important detail, why did you leave the servers, and you need to put more effort into the staff application, how else we will know if you will put effort into staffing.
I just hope to hear your interview and find out what you are missing.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 on Discord to schedule your interview.
Feel free to DM me on Discord if you have any questions/concerns in the meantime.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Hez#0411 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to me with any questions/concerns.