Denied Simp Staff Applications

Thepapa21

User
Oct 11, 2021
Your In-Game Name: SImp

Steam Name: SImp

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198422162243/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 17 but turning 18 in two months

Your discord name/tag: Simp#9348

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes it is the same

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no I have never gotten in trouble with admins.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d and 2h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes im trying to re read them to make sure I remember them on the back of my head

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes I have read it

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do use a mic every time im on the server I find that if you don't talk in gamed your missing out on a lot of fun.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I dont really have any experience on staffing but i want to try out staffing to see its something i would enjoy.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Chad
KERMITtheGREAT

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no but sounds fun i would like to try and learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I wanna join the atomic Networks staff because I saw that you guys were looking for staff to apply for. I also find that if i were to be part of you guy's staff I would be able to learn about the server problems and see if i can try and help with those problems and by helping to try and fix those problems I would be able to make a better experience for new players who are trying to get into darkrp but also make a good experience for the veterans who had been on the server for a while.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think that I should be accepted it to the staff team because I have experience with managing people and controlling problems between people I am a pretty bias person overall I don't really pick favorites when it comes to important topics I also want to join the staff because I really enjoy playing on this server because every time I am on I always find myself just messing around with people from the community and making new friends. I also want to join the staff team because I want to help out people who are not having the best experiences on the server but also at the same time help the staff to have less tickets to try and alibiate the stress that they could be getting from so much people breaking the rules in the server. I also might be new to this staffing stuff but I believe that I could really make a good addition to the staff team do to me being someone that is a really fast learner and good lister.

What is your timezone?
Mountain time

What time of the day are you usually on?
Usually pass 3 pm on the weekend do to me studying and working the whole week and only get free time at the weekend. My schedule could be flexible depending on what time of the year we are talking about.

If you guys see any mistakes in my application please tell what I could had done better so I can learn from my mistake and make a better/more complete applicate in case I get denied for becoming staff.

+1 You sound like a really chill person. You also showed that you are really interested in joining the team.

Get those playtime hours up though.

Good luck!

+/- Only have 24h just saw that and never saw you before

Last edited:
+/- Playtime is a bit low you should try to get it up to understand the server fully but overall you seem like a chill dude. :)