Denied sipsizzzurp Staff Application

sipsizzzurp

User
Mar 1, 2023
Tempe, AZ
Username: sipsizzzurp

◈ Your In-Game Name: sipsizzzurp

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119553542/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: sipsizzzurp#6857

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11pm-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played just over 1,000 hours of Garry's mod (not to boast many have much more) and I have had most of my time spent on DarkRP servers. I have been a part of small teams of admins for 3 other servers that I played over 4 years ago that are no longer around, and I can confidently say that none of those servers had a team quite like the one I have experienced on the Atomic server. I have been in a few sits with moderators on the server to ask a quick question that had a simple answer yet every time they treated me with respect and were helpful /right to the point which allowed for a quick resolution and more knowledge gained on my end. I am a big fan of the professionalism and maturity standards that the current staff holds themselves to because I have had quite a few bad experiences in the past on servers with staff members who clearly were just power hungry and really did not care to help in most cases.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I could help spread the work load for current staff members, and I love being part of a community that just wants to make the experience and time spent on the server better for everyone. I'm a firm believer that everyone can learn something new everyday and I would love an opportunity to share my knowledge with other staff members/players on the server as well as getting to know current staff members and learning all that I can from those with more experience than myself. It's refreshing when you find a server with staff members who care to improve the community so everyone has a fair chance to enjoy it and I would love to contribute to the team who makes that possible any way that I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am currently in flight school Thursday-Saturday but I am active on Garry's mod all other days of the week. Thank you in advance for taking the time to review my application, I look forward to any feedback I can receive!

+1 great first application, has experience, clean record, and appreciates our standards. Definitely worth an interview even with barely enough server time.

-1 havent seen you on enough, also it seemed that your staff application could use a little bit more to convince me, sorry try again

-1 although the minimum requirement for joining the staff team is only having 1 day of playtime on the server, I would like to see you have a some more playtime in the server also i havent seen you on the server that much

Application Denied
Failed to schedule your training within a reasonable amount of time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.