Sister

Steam Name:
Sister

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I'm 15 years old.

Your discord name/tag:
Sister#2632

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I was Warned for Ltap and I think FailRP raid just because I forgot to write PD in my advert but now I learned from my mistake and never made the same mistake since. And I Have Had My Appeal Accepted and I was unwarned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have over 2 days and 12 hours of playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have spent 2 hours reading up on the rules multiple times and I'm really familiar with At least 90% of them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have also read up on Staff Information of the forums multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a microphone and I always use it 95% of the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes I have been a moderator on another server (I am not sure if I am allowed to name it) but most of the rules are
similar to that server and I have A lot of experience from there.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have Received a Recommendation from DanTehPan And BROKENRECORD.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have some experience but I would have to Practise more with them because I havent used them in a while.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because I have had my fun with farming and RP on the server, and I would like to help people because I have Made tickets that haven't been take for over 20 minutes, and I would like to fix this for other players on the server. I would also like to meet all of the staff members of AtomicRP because so far you guys seem like really nice and polite people but my main Priority is To help people more with their tickets. And Help Everyone In general and make AtomicRP a better Experience for not just me but everyone else including staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted into the Staff Team because I have experience with staffing from another server and because I live in a different time zone I would be able to help people when there is few staff members online. I'm a really polite Person and I have good communication skills, I know how to keep my temper even if someone is disrespecting or annoying me in a Sit and I would never disrespect another Staff Member/Player as a staff member in any situation.

What is your timezone?
Eastern European Summer Time (GMT+3).

What time of the day are you usually on?
I usually play from 11AM till 10PM on my free days but on my school days i play from 3PM till 10PM (My Time).

Thank You For Taking Your Time And Reading My Staff Application :D

Last edited:
-/+ to little play time i know the minimum is 24h but i think you should have at least 5days in playtime on the sever because with only 2 days you haven't experienced the sever enough to be staff in my opinion but the fact you have prior experience kind of makes up for your playtime so best of luck

+/-
Haven't had many interactions with you.

"I have spent 2 hours reading up on the rules and I'm really familiar with At least 90% of them"

This might be a blemish for this application to be honest.

+/-
Haven't had many interactions with you.

"I have spent 2 hours reading up on the rules and I'm really familiar with At least 90% of them"

This might be a blemish for this application to be honest.
oh i was meant to say i have spent 2 hours reading up on the rules multiple times sorry missed out on that part and i still read the rules constantly to make sure i dont forget them

I know Im kinda newish to this server and havent had a lot of interactions with staff especially staff who are higher rank than T-Mod but if this one gets denied I will wait the 2 weeks and work more on my application and hopefully get more interactions with you guys

+1 been interacting with sister for quite a bit now, generally a nice and friendly guy.

-/+ to little play time i know the minimum is 24h but i think you should have at least 5days in playtime on the sever because with only 2 days you haven't experienced the sever enough to be staff in my opinion but the fact you have prior experience kind of makes up for your playtime so best of luck
Tbh I first applied at 25 hours, second at 2d and third at 1w and I never had that said to me

People shouldn’t say little/low playtime if the person has over 24h, there’s a playtime requirement for a reason and that shouldn’t be said if they surpass it.

Thanks for the support guys it makes me smile seeing all this feedback and makes me want to become staff even more I have high hopes!!!!!!😀😊