Accepted Sister's Staff Application

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to PandaMaster on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Sad Swag on Discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

-1 I'm going to say this. You cry and wine over loosing sits that you have made. You don't know the rules pretty well. You call everything fail base and lost my sit today. Even to Vide0 Crusher You were past KOS and you made a sit cause I killed you on KOS Line. You are completely disrespectful and a liar.

People need to know the truth about you. You continue to argue with me. While I roast your ass.

Btw if anyone is curious... I have a full on recording of him crying in chat about sit loss. He even broke NLR yesterday

"/advert Did you forget to take your flinstone gummies Sister (Mug 10k)" ;)

You are not fit for staff.

And you are a bout to become staff and if you think im a "Fat kid who sits in his PC talks trash and eats fuckin mcdonalds for a living Fat Bitch"

Why are you arguing with me. Poor winey 15 year old lost a sit and argues about it because he's butthurt. nd is about to become staff. Go to H e l l

You break the rules for the past week ive known you from Vide0crushers experience.

And you are a bout to become staff and if you think im a "Fat kid who sits in his PC talks trash and eats fuckin mcdonalds for a living Fat Bitch"

Why are you arguing with me. Poor winey 15 year old lost a sit and is about to become staff. Go to H e l l

You break the rules for the past week ive known you from Vide0crushers experience.
-1 doesn't even know that raiding the same base is 20 min and not 10 min tried to tell but didn't want to listen

Why are you arguing with me. Poor winey 15 year old lost a sit and argues about it because he's butthurt. nd is about to become staff. Go to H e l l

Well if he goes too far in sits like that or pull any thing that makes things worse I'm very sure the management team will take care of it🤍🌸

Well if he goes too far in sits like that or pull any thing that makes things worse I'm very sure the management team will take care of it🤍🌸
Dw The Super admin is going to read it. I told him to read it and it will blow his mind. He said he will read my support when he gets home. I didnt spoil it to panda yet.

Bruh baptism you and video are witchunting me like half of the day today I got tired of your bull but I will say if I will take your sits in the future you will have good support from me and no disrespect but yeah same goes for video

I also like the way you are the only person with video that have had just one bad interaction with me and after that you just find every way to try and ruin my day and also I quote you said "I just like fucking with you and make you mad" or you did say something really really similar to this but yeah if you pm me I'm just gonna ignore you next time bc I know it won't go well

It's just sad to see that there are these type of people in the community but I guess you can't really change that

I also like the way you are the only person with video that have had just one bad interaction with me and after that you just find every way to try and ruin my day and also I quote you said "I just like fucking with you and make you mad" or you did say something really really similar to this but yeah if you pm me I'm just gonna ignore you next time bc I know it won't go well
I'm just really pissed about this whole thing. I never had beef with anyone until mostly now. I'll just forget about this now.

I'm a nice kid and I'm sure you are too. I guess I'll just let this nonsense nlr and rdm stuff go. I'm glad I'm seddling this Ina proper way

I'm a nice kid and I'm sure you are too. I guess I'll just let this nonsense nlr and rdm stuff go. I'm glad I'm seddling this Ina proper way
Ok man I will also apologize about what I said earlier bc I wasn't in my mind rly not saying that it's the reason I said that but I take hyper medication so I could calm myself down also I never had bad interactions with you until I got video jailed for that rdm ticket

Ok man I will also apologize about what I said earlier bc I wasn't in my mind rly not saying that it's the reason I said that but I take hyper medication so I could calm myself down also I never had bad interactions with you until I got video jailed for that rdm ticket
I have ADHD as well. I take medications for it also

+support Sister and me settled our differences... :) Proud <3, Also I got to know him pretty well and he seems nice.

Last edited:
Again I will say this will be one of the last times I would say anything like that to anyone but atleast we became kinda friends with Baptism man.

Again I will say this will be one of the last times I would say anything like that to anyone but atleast we became kinda friends with Baptism man.
Come on guys, y’all are both nice people, you can’t fight. There has to be a different way to resolve this