Oct 22, 2022
Username: SkeroL

◈ Your In-Game Name: SkeroL

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FloppaFoNoHoe/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Venz#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Verbal warning as I didn't understand the Solo Raiding policy, since then I have read up on the rules and understand why I was in the wrong.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT/BST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:45pm - 12:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy playing on this server, I never thought I would start playing DarkRP again, then my friends started playing so I joined them, had a blast and decided to purchase VIP+, had fun playing with the roles and then purchased Supporter, what I am trying to say is, I enjoy this server and I want to help other players have as much fun as I do by enforcing rules and making sure they have the best time possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Not trying to brag, but I'm quite fast at learning things, and I believe I would be able to learn the ropes from a junior staff position rather quickly, once I have basic understanding of the tools used to staff, I can be rather self reliant, but I understand this is a team effort, so If I did have troubles, I would never be afraid to ask for help from a higher ranking member of the staff team. I'am also a great public speaker and I am quite calm even in stress full situations, I would be able to deal with racial slander without losing my temper and etcetera.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I'd love to hear feedback of any sort, I like to know what I did wrong, or what I did good, thanks for reading !! - SkeroL

Last edited:
+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team Good luck

Application Accepted
Reach out to Semen#7153 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.