User
Jul 1, 2023
Username: Skittlz

In-Game Name ♛ Skittlz

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199225379538

Discord skittle9779

Date of Item Loss Jan 18, 2024

Time of Item Loss Sometime in the AM of PST time

What happened? Had 198m in inventory for many many months and the next day it was gone

What server did you lose your items on? RP1

What do you need refunded? 198m cash

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Idek what evidence to use, if this isnt a valid refund req scenario then that fucken blows but if i cant get it refunded then might i ask why delete it instead of telling me to move it or something? was the deletion automated or human deleted? idk i just want answers cause im mad bummed. All i have is a clip from July 24th showing i had 230 something million in there but it wont let me put it into here.

Last edited:
its just something i did, no reason really, just took out what i needed when i needed it if i needed it, no problem that i saw with it.

give this man his money and give me some money because i like money but like i want a lot of money did you know that money originated when i got some money then i bought some shit yeah i like money mhhmm you should gimme some yep dont give him money just give me money because i like it :))))))

IMG_4143.png

Username: Skittlz

In-Game Name ♛ Skittlz

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199225379538

Discord skittle9779

Date of Item Loss Jan 18, 2024

Time of Item Loss Sometime in the AM of PST time

What happened? Had 198m in inventory for many many months and the next day it was gone

What server did you lose your items on? RP1

What do you need refunded? 198m cash

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Idek what evidence to use, if this isnt a valid refund req scenario then that fucken blows but if i cant get it refunded then might i ask why delete it instead of telling me to move it or something? was the deletion automated or human deleted? idk i just want answers cause im mad bummed. All i have is a clip from July 24th showing i had 230 something million in there but it wont let me put it into here.
Dm Me the clip please. But likely is gonna be denied sorry

REQUEST DENIED
Unfortunately, due to evidence not being able to prove what happened to the money, this request has been denied.
Thanks For making a request. For questions about your request. contact me or any other Upper staff / management team member.