Denied slappjoy Staff Application

slappjoy

User
Mar 26, 2022
Username: slappjoy

◈ Your In-Game Name: slappjoy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312038063/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): slappjoy#1297

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have previous rdm warns from approximately 1 and a half years ago. I believe they have been removed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 23 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Why of course!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Well yeah...

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Best way to communicate so yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No, but I would like to change that.

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on from 2pm EST to 10ish, unless I am working which would mean I would only have about an hour to get on during the weekdays. On weekends I am on as long as I can stay awake.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP staff because I know that there is always a need for more staff as some become inactive after realizing how much work it is, I have talked with multiple staff who have said that they love what they do and I really wanna feel that too. I really love the server and the community that you guys have built, and I just want to keep on adding to that. I know as one of the largest if not the largest darkrp server it gets chaotic, and I am one to stay calm in crazy situations.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I think I should be accepted onto the Atomic staff because I have always wanted to staff in games but have never gotten the chance to as most are very picky but I believe that AtomicRP is different, they give those who aren't given the chances, chances.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 16 years old turning 17 in a few months, I work a part time job as a chef in a mom and pop business. I like to play games such as G-mod, Tarkov, Rust, War Thunder, and much others. I do have previous experience in moderating smaller discord servers so I do know how to calmly handle others when they might get upset.

Last edited:
-1 Not much effort put into the application after the warn section. Take some time to edit and put more effort into the two big questions.

Low effort in your application take a look in accepted applications to see what we are looking for!

Best of luck!!

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)