User
Apr 13, 2022
Username: Slayz

In-Game Name ♛ Slayz

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/ugslayz/

Discord Slayz#2801

Date of Item Loss Aug 9, 2022

Time of Item Loss 4:02am

What happened? Ive lost over 5 million in armor vapes and guns while on tonight i want atleast 3-4 mil back

Envny sent me

What do you need refunded? I lost a 3-4million dollars in 3-4min wym

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Check logs and Envy said to do this

First I did not send him for this, Second we need the exact description of it happening. I accepted the previous ones since I was online and saw the situation take place while it happened therefore you have been refunded for that situation. Thirdly you need to wait for MilkGod to send his side of the story for another SMOD can look into the situation. Lastly you need actual proof since I was offline and cannot witness you have these items whether it be some screenshots clips etc.

I never sent him for this either. I never took a proper RDM/RDA ticket with him. I just talked to him about the refund process.

It might not have been milk god but an admin pulled me after and Got 2 kids who Rda and RDM me let me check for clips rq

None of these clips show you having these items, you're probably not gonna be getting that refund.

Refund Request Denied
There is no substantial evidence suggesting you had/lost these items.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc