Senior Mod On Atomic DarkRP
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 21, 2021
Paw Paw, Michigan
Username: Slender Cain

◈ Your In-Game Name: Slender Cain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Slender_cain/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 29 old man!

Your Discord (with tag): Slender_Cain#6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 28 mins.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
about 3 months ish of staff time.
I made it to Admin on this wonderful server!

as far as contacts there are so many! pretty much any of the high up members.
iamnoob200, wilkeres, unkown, tungsten, divine, swag, shilo, kingchris, beta, hez, shav, ya ming, panda master, daddystuffy, pepper, korean jesus, marco, cave woman.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? eastern time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoons after work and weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team again because I honestly miss it I was actually really sad to leave and I have not been the most active since then but I got on yesterday and it really set in how much I missed it! I should have just taken a ROA or a LOA but at the time I was not thinking clearly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be on the staff team because I make a great staff member I rose threw the ranks faster than most, faster than even I thought I would. when I am staffing I put my all in to it and handle anything thrown my way with a very level head and a calm manner .

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. this may not be as long and as flashy as my last application but i figure id let my previous performance as staff be my deciding factor! I would love to be back and I promise to stick around and show just as much if not more care for the community as I did when I was a staff member!
love you all! <3

+1
Previously staffed on AtomicRP. never had the chance to meet you, looking forward to it.
Good application.

+1
Would highly recommend this guy.
I would love to have slender back on the team.

+1

+ Prior Experience
+ No negative interactions
+ Seems mature
+ Good understanding of rules
- Little to no effort put into the application