Slightly alter douchebag costs for drugs to be cheaper

totally not bruce wayne

Mod on Atomic Dark RP
User
Mar 8, 2022
Ok so hear me out: Methaphatimine cost 40k to buy as a douchebag for a single baggie (25g) An average batch/full crate of meth for an average meth cook is around (1047g) you then can sell it to a meth dealer for 55,000. 55,000/1,047 = $52.53 per gram of meth, $52.53 x 25g = $1313.25. This means that meth dealers buy meth at an astounding 38,686.75 cheaper then what douchebag buys it. I believe drugs douchebag should be changed to 3-20k cost rather then most of them being 25k or higher. None of the drugs douchebag offers gives a raid advantage except for maybe meth but even then becoming a meth cook is a thing. All the drugs are for recreational use, and last about 20 seconds and the fact that drugs are meant for shits and giggles shouldn’t be an excuse to make then absurdly expensive, as there are much cheaper alternatives such as hallunigenic vapes, smoothies, weed dealers. now that concludes my ted talk; pls allow crackheads to be a thing :(

Suggestion Denied
The drugs are intentionally priced this way to prevent people that have just joined the server from buying multiple shipments of them in a common crash method that many players try to attempt before getting caught.
Thanks for making a suggestion <3​