Denied Smokahontas's Staff Application

Smoka

User
May 26, 2021
Murica, Murica
Your In-Game Name: Smokahontas

Steam Name: Umbreon077

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870789297/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Smokahontas#1981

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: I don't fully remember what happened but a few months ago I got warned I think it was for an rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I don't know how to check but I'm 100% sure I have at least 1 days worth of playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I've read through the rules and have remembered as many as possible.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, i was a staff member for about 4 months on the Icefuse JvS server, I got the rank of moderator but after a few months I got into a relationship and kinda gave up.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, I have not but i am friends with an ex-staff member Ayy

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to help everybody on this server have fun while also being protected from Rdm, Rda, And other threats because it's what id want as a player on the server. I want everybody to have fun because that's what they joined for, And I feel like my passion of helping others could make this server even better.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Im great at teamwork and enforcing rules into a server for a safer environment, And when i'm in a sit I am good at keeping my chill and helping others calm down if in an aggressive/emotional state. I can understand how people on the server feel more than some staff, and I always try my best to help when needed. I can bring less rdm and more safety to the server because I am good at getting the truth out of people, and I am dedicated to making the server a brighter and safer place.

What is your timezone? CST

-/+ never seen you and the app is decent and to check playtime look at the top right

-1 Your application isn’t the greatest, and I don’t think you put a lot of effort into it. Another thing is that I have never seen you on, and another thing is that you should put your play time onto your application so we know your exact playtime that you had at the time you made your application.
(FYI to find your playtime, all you need to do is load into the server and just look in the top right corner of your screen and it should tell you the exact time.)

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​