Denied smokeyys staff application

-1 dude is always throwing some type of slur around and is very toxic. definitely would not recommend

SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY GMOD ISNT A PG TYPE GAME MY GUY MAYBE PAW PATROL IS BETTER FIT HOMIE
saying shit like f@g and retard are not appropriate at all for any video game. it is also very unprofessional and immature so i do not think someone like yourself should be in the atomic staff.

SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY GMOD ISNT A PG TYPE GAME MY GUY MAYBE PAW PATROL IS BETTER FIT HOMIE
i also had an encounter earlier today where you had a building sign with printers in your base so i raided you and you called be a f@g and told me that i wasnt allowed to raid you so obviously you do not know the rules. kind of sad for someone who allegedly has nearly a month on this server

futtbucker had printers hes new and didn't know while building even if you have a building sign ... if you have radiable spawns like money printers any thing job related you can be raided even with a building sign and then I told him after the raid yo you cant spawn shit until your done building ... he is only 2 weeks old on the game . smh maybe ask next time instead of making a fool out of your self on here brother

futtbucker had printers hes new and didn't know while building even if you have a building sign ... if you have radiable spawns like money printers any thing job related you can be raided even with a building sign and then I told him after the raid yo you cant spawn shit until your done building ... he is only 2 weeks old on the game . smh maybe ask next time instead of making a fool out of your self on here brother
yeah but you told me i cant raid yall not him. i would get it of someone new to the game were to tell me that but you did. you told me that you were going to report me for raiding you so you actually didnt know that

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

i also had an encounter earlier today where you had a building sign with printers in your base so i raided you and you called be a f@g and told me that i wasnt allowed to raid you so obviously you do not know the rules. kind of sad for someone who allegedly has nearly a month on this server

yeah but you told me i cant raid yall not him. i would get it of someone new to the game were to tell me that but you did. you told me that you were going to report me for raiding you so you actually didnt know that
A admin pretty much griefed our base when he logged off so we were rebuilding, ask voltic about it. You wouldn't have been able to raid us otherwise. The money printers were mine and he was just trying to fix what the admin messed up when you raided us. Very toxic behavior on your part coming at him like that with no prior information.

A admin pretty much griefed our base when he logged off so we were rebuilding, ask voltic about it. You wouldn't have been able to raid us otherwise. The money printers were mine and he was just trying to fix what the admin messed up when you raided us. Very toxic behavior on your part coming at him like that with no prior information.
I’m not going to argue with either of y’all, I expressed my opinion on why I do not believe he is fit for staff. If you think an admin has grieved your base you can make a staff report but this changes nothing about how Inappropriate he acts to people.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​