Accepted Smooch Staff Application

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied

Username: Smooch

◈ Your In-Game Name: Smooch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/919818949465455616/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Smooch#9299

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 3 days 4hrs 20mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Maybe 5mnths ago
Moderator- AtomicRP
WIlkers/Noob

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Central Standard

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? morning and nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I miss it, I thought I would never come back to the team, but I miss it too much I really enjoyed my time here when I was a moderator, I like helping the newer players a lot just to show them the ropes on what to do and how to progress

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because when I was last a staff member, I never had a problem with anyone on the team and the only times I messed up are when I was first trial mod, but I think I'm a pretty good staff member and can possibly be a good help to some of the trial mods and help them out if they have any questions or need any help. It's just been a while and I still remember everything from the training, and I miss it a lot and I'm hoping I can be accepted back to the staff team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I AM SMOOCH AND YOU SHOULD UPVOTE ME OR YOUR GONNA NEED TO COPE HARD
-1 Aren't you black listed?