Sep 24, 2022
Username: snooze

◈ Your In-Game Name: Redhair

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LilTeccaFan/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): RedHair#5145

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 MRDM Warns from 1 year ago and another from over 6 months ago

1 Recent RDM and 1 Recent FailRP

(I have been playing server for a while now and don't intend to MRDM as I used to)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 3 days 19 hours 10 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon-night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I recently started playing Gmod again and DarkRP and like this server the most out of all the other servers I tried. The community is good and funny and everything about how this server is setup is near-perfect. The staff team is really friendly and just a really good team overall, I recently started talking to a few of them more and they're just actually enjoyable to talk to and play Gmod with.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm pretty mature now, unlike my past self with my old MRDM's and play the game how its supposed to be played. I want to learn how to be a staff member and be good at it, especially for as large as a community there is for Atomic. I don't get mad that easily and can be patient with others when handling them. I've played a lot of Gmod in the past and know the rights and wrongs of what to do (although I have made a few wrongs previously on the server with my warns) and all my life I've been able to handle things pretty well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thanks for reading my app and I hope you consider it even with my previous offences. I have been on this server for a decent amount of time and just really enjoy it. I hope I can make a difference in the community. I currently am still at school for why I only really play afternoon-nights. Thanks again, -RedHair

+1 good effort in the why they want to be a staff and why they should be accepted those are the things I like to see the most great effort deserves at least an interview.