Denied snubbly Staff Application

snubbly

User
May 19, 2022
Username: snubbly

◈ Your In-Game Name: snubbly Gigante

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198995157608/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): snubbly#5091

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm c3
Rdm c3
Ltap cV now about the Latoya I wasn’t at base I was in town logged off because no one was really on logged back in and was banned so I don’t really claim that one but the rest Ik I did expect for the fail rp and witch-hunting
Rdm C3
Fail rp C2
Witch hunting C2

Ok now for those last two fail rp and witch hunting I’m gonna make a report on because an admin was allowing harassment to happen to me so when I retaliated that player made a ticket to the admin because I made him mad from all harassment he was doing to me but that admin said he didn’t care about it he (admin) also fed into the harassment of that player until another admin got on then the player reported me even though he started it and that admin that was also harassing that player gave me and 2 others fail rp and witch hunting even tho he fed the flame along with his own doing so that’s that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 4 in the afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to keep the server popping with it’s good role play and not let as many trolls in that try to kill the population and all around give people a better role play experience especially the first timers it can really make or break whether they would wanna stay in the server and having new players to the server is always a good thing new faces new personalities.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I’m on a lot very active I’m willing to learn and try to bring more order to the role play experience and I’ve always just wanted to be apart of staff I always see lots of trolls and fail bases so I’ve always wanted to try and step up and make a difference in the role play world.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like cars and turtles

-1 Warnings are recent and historically you have a pretty bad warning record (which I will get cleaned up now lol), please appeal the warnings if they're invalid etc. don't know you well so not too sure on this, I'd maybe advise clearing the warnings then re-applying

First, off they have no effort on their App, second, they have way too many warns to be a part of the staff team, Lastly, you need to settle your stuff before becoming a staff member, since it's a very stressful role.

Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks feel free to reach out to me on discord with any questions or concerns.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941