Denied Someone Staff Application

Someone

User
Aug 5, 2022
Username: Someone

◈ Your In-Game Name: Someone, or (S0meone, I had messed up my username and I cannot switch it back for some reason.)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198428983397/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am currently fifteen as of right now.

Your Discord (with tag): Darkened#0520 (or "Someone", username I had set it to.)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I currently have two warnings as of right now (these both were accidents, I just came back to DarkRP), One is for FailRP During a Raid and was asserted by stevharve, the warning date of this was 03/08/2022 at 8:45 EST. My Second warn is for RDM, this warning was asserted by "The Cake Is A Pie", and finally the warning date of when this happened was 03/08/2022 at 1:41:39 (not sure how that makes sense) EST.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Two Days and Fifty one minutes as of now.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Timezone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually when I wake up, (Around 12-3pm is usually when I hop on but varies on what time I go to sleep.)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I feel like I can make a change in the community helping people with their problems and giving rulebreakers what they deserve. I could also help people with questions that they might have or help for something that might be wrong. I also love playing on the server and would love to give the Staff Team a try. I like meeting new people and helping with the little things like how to keybind things, or how to place a hit, etc... Overall, the reason why I want to be a part of the Staff Team for this server is because I think I would enjoy it more than I am now.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have experience with other things, not Gmod sadly, I had just came back to it. But yet I do have a variety of experience in the Moderation department. I don't really get mad easily and I am usually open to questions, (unless I am busy of course). I don't use exploits or hacks to ruin the game for others, that's just wrong. I report things when I see them happen, (example: Watching someone get killed for no reason or without an advert for anything of the sort.) I am pretty mature when it comes to staffing as it's something to not joke about. I am pretty active in the part as some of you have not seen me before, must be wrong timing because I usually roam the streets. Overall, I think I should be accepted in this Staff Team because I think I would make a good addition to the team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a 15 year old person that likes a lot of games, I usually play a lot of either Minecraft or Terraria. I like being formal most of the time unless I am super tired. I am a nice person most of the time unless you get on my nerves, say nagging on a conversation for 15 hours, (yes that has happened to me). If you do see me somewhere, don't be afraid to say hi, I won't bite. Also, warning, I do say, "Woah/Yo that's crazy." a whole bunch so keep that in mind xD. But anyways, yeah, that's info about me!.

Last edited:
-1 Please refer to previously accepted apps for edits. You need to provide more information.

I have seen you around the server and overall you seem like a good guy, however, the application lacks effort and doesn't really show your excitement to become staff.

-1 Not enough effort
EDIT: +1 You've changed your application to be suitable to us and that proves you actually want to join

Last edited:
-1 not much put into the app, look at the accepted apps to see what we are looking for

EDIT : +1 fixed it well

Last edited:
-1 needs more effort to be honest I believe even with the added effort more is needed but I personally think with a bit more effort you can make it for an interview

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​