Username: chumi

In-Game Name ♛ soryuu

SteamID/SteamID64 76561197993181014

Discord bastianxvn#8667

Date of Item Loss Feb 1, 2023

Time of Item Loss 8:19 am CT

What happened? i lost a lot of guns bc of a server issue
this already happened to me before and its because of a bug with shipments

kiwi man gave me the guns for a big amount of money so i would like to have the guns back

What server did you lose your items on? DarkRP 1

What do you need refunded? 20 fgs and 30 m60 (2 shipments of FG 42 and 3 shipments of M60 MachineGun)

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. So as you can see i had 56 fgs before picking the 2 shipments and after picking them up i had 57

Same happens with the m60s

Evidence: https://streamable.com/p8uyts

for some reason u cant see the video from the forums page so u will have to copy and paste the url to be able to see the evidence

He has video evidence of him picking up the shipments i placed down, however in his inventory when he did pick them up, they did not appear, Not sure what the real issue is- possibly server, It was alot of money worth of weapons to lose.

Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items as a result of that server crash.
The only exception to this rule is in the case where a staff member has directly told you that you can make a refund request following a sit that resulted in a rule being broken and you losing money/items. (In which case this staff member must be present on your refund request to validate that claim)*

For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

this already happened to me before i lost a lot of money due to this server error man, why did i get refunded the first time but not now? i want a better explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.