User
Jun 20, 2022
Username: Lightyear

In-Game Name ♛ Spawn

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:177088338

Discord Lightyear#1845

Date of Item Loss Jul 5, 2022

Time of Item Loss 09:43:12 PM

What happened? Me, running a gun store I have to handle minging customers, so I had to deal with a gun dealer named "Gliss" being rowdy and interrupting my selling business. I shot him and ended his tomfoolery. He came back immediately after spawning. (my gun store is right out of the spawn tunnel.) I opened my shooting blind at the front of my store to deal with another rowdy customer and he blindside shot me in the eyes with an ithaka shotgun, which is a one hit to somebody without armor. He proceeded to talk smack about me making a ticket. That's all I have to say, thank you for reading.

What do you need refunded? Double-barrel shotgun and armor vape.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Person that handled the sit Hdgamer2000
unknown.png

I have contacted Hdgamer2000 to verify the situation and once I get a response You will be refunded.

Refund Request Accepted
After reaching out to the staff member Hdgamer2000 and checking the logs i found valid proof that you have a double-barrel shotgun and an armor vape therefor you will be refunded 575,000
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)

Refund Request Accepted
After reaching out to the staff member Hdgamer2000 and checking the logs i found valid proof that you have a double-barrel shotgun and an armor vape therefor you will be refunded 575,000
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)
Thank you EnVy <3