Denied spongeboob Staff Application

spongeboob

User
Aug 15, 2021
Username: spongeboob

◈ Your In-Game Name: elm0

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278960325/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): spongeboob#5670

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned for a class 5 and I am pretty sure like 3 class 3's and 2 Class 2's.

The class 5 was for ltap and my game crashed when I was teleported into a sit when loading into the game and my game crashed for it and I was rejoining and then I was told I was banned for Ltap. Miss communication but I stayed banned and did my time, this was like 6 months ago.

And the class 3's are mainly I am pretty sure were RDM (miss clicks) and a fair rp during raid, the raid one was when I accidentally used my standard base raiding bind instead of my PD raid bind. I agreed I should be warned for it so I did the warn.

And the class 2's were fail rp, I forgot why I was warned for those but they were a long time ago, like when I first joined the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST (3 hours behind EST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During the school week at the moment, from like 3pm to 10-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to give back to the community on top of this, I want to hang out and be more vocal within the atomic community as well. I have been in many other games like dark rp on gmod and have learned in and outs of how to not be considered an annoying admin in game, and I want to spread the idea of that not all admins are losers who drink soda and watch anime all day. This is what we see most mods as at the moment (and there are exceptions).

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted as I am not interested in the position for any rewards since I bought supporter myself. I am just interested in being more apart of this growing community. I also believe I will be a very accepted member of the mod team because I take a lot of inspiration from mods like Killuminati and Tungsten. These mod members are very well accepted and liked amongst the community and I would like to be like them if I get accepted. The last thing I would like to point out is that I am a very well known member in the gang scene of atomic. I am known amongst most gangs for being more of a representative for my gang to other gangs and trying to keep everyone from not being too much of a drama queen to other gangs.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would just like to point out that even though my warns may seem bad, I have since then never gotten into serious trouble and have been keeping myself in good terms amongst the mods and I hope to keep it like this.

Last edited:
+1 active on the discord. He is a active memeber on atmc.cc there is many warns in your record which isn’t a bad thing but can lead to others not liking your staff app. For future references make sure to wait till your warns get removed.

Last edited:
+/- active on the discord. He is a active memeber on atmc.cc there is many warns in your record which isn’t a bad thing but can lead to others not liking your staff app. For future references make sure to wait till your warns get removed.
80% of those warns were like from 6 months ago

+1 good detailed app, has old warns but they're old so that should be fine; I think they might be a good fit

+/- I haven't seen you and if we did I don't remember. You caught me off guard in that "not all admins are losers who drink soda and watch anime all day." The app is meh, and you have warns.

+/- I haven't seen you and if we did I don't remember. You caught me off guard in that "not all admins are losers who drink soda and watch anime all day." The app is meh, and you have warns.
We have met, you based with me when I was with kromo in industrial and bank