Accepted Spotify The Zealot (Or some variation of spotify) if you mean steam name, its The King of Funky Refund Request from Jul 4, 2022

The King of Funky

User
Mar 18, 2022
Username: The King of Funky

In-Game Name ♛ Spotify The Zealot (Or some variation of spotify) if you mean steam name, its The King of Funky

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:105327597

Discord Funky Personified#7245

Date of Item Loss Jul 4, 2022

Time of Item Loss ~3:20am

What happened? I got timed out as a Black market dealer and was not refunded anything. I was arrested by someone and while dead in the jail cell the whole game froze except for Voice chat as i could hear people. I had full shelves and a printer rack. I dont have proof of my stuff, all i might be able to muster is a few witnesses. No point tho as "Witnesses do not count as proof". just figured id try as this wasnt just a "my internet died." people are saying 20+ people are complaining about timing out at the same time including me and no one knows why. Ive lost money to stupid shit many times on this server so i dont really indulge in the broken economy but having a bit of cash lets me have fun.

What do you need refunded? 1 printer rack (50k)
1 gold printer (50k)
2 silver printer (30k)
1 bronze printer (15k)

3 shelves (5k*3)

gun shelves were full. everything was lost. miniguns, an-94, 2 barretas, a rack with 10 of each raiding item. I dont remeber what was in the rest of them. I dont want them returned. i just want my money back. I had like 1.1m now i have 450k.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I dont have any, sorry. Screen recording software doesnt like me and i dont screenshot shit every 10 seconds.

Refund Request Accepted
Due to it being a server-wide timeout you will be refunded 110,000
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​