Denied staff ap

grxxpe1

User
Nov 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: DMG grxxpe

Steam Name: grxxpe1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186018194/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 12 and yes i am mature, and since i am young i have a lot of time to play!

Your discord name/tag: grxxpe#6525

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no it is not but i can change it if you would like.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes i have most for rdm nothing serious, and nlr but never for racism or hate speech.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) the play time is almost 3 days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i only type when someone cant hear me or raiding

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no i dont but i hope that i get accepted and can learn.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) yes by hez but a long time ago.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I dont have any experience.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would love to be apart of it so i can help the atomic server grow and be more faster as in answering tickets (I love the server!) And just to add on to what i said everytime im on i see 2 to 1 members on and it takes a while for them to answer a ticket so i would love to help with that aswell.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Atomic should accept me because i am always online, And willing to dedicate my time modding/taking care of the server!

What is your timezone?

Sydney, New South Wales Time

What time of the day are you usually on? I am on from 3 to 10 but the whole day on weekends

Last edited:
Sorry buddy all u gotta do is just "god check" the staff. Its more fun then actuality being staff.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.