Denied Staff Ap

Ares

User
Dec 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Ares

Steam Name: Ares

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198953937258/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 16 years old and my birthday's on april 25, 2005.

Your discord name/tag: _Ares_#9589

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes rdm class 3 it was in april so 8 months ago other than that i have never been warned

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2days 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i read them thoroughly.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes i do have some prior experience i was an admin on an old dark rp server but the server is closed down now the name of the server was divinity rp an old rp server just like this one but i think this one is better personally.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? i have a little experience but am a little rusty

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be staff on AtomicRP because when I join the server I always end up seeing people breaking rules that are needed to keep the server enjoyable. I believe I will be able to help stop people from breaking basic however important rules and, punish the people who are trolling and minging. I find it annoying when people join with no meaning to roleplay and just join to RDM, RDA, NLR, and more. Servers can be ruined by trolls because other people get annoyed and quit the server, I want to make sure that does not happen to this server. I have dealt with many trolls when roleplay so I know what other players feel like when they contact a staff member asking for them to come. The overall reason that I want to become a staff member on the server is because I enjoy helping other people. I will help people no matter how hard it might be or how long it may take. I know what jobs can do certain things such as print, raid, mug, and more. I am also very dedicated to whatever I do so I will never give up until I finish what I am doing.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? The values I would add to the team is someone who is always available to be on duty when other admins and staff aren't. I see a lot of complaints when i am online that there are no staff and everyone is mass rdm-ing in spawn and all over the map therefore as i said before a big value is that i am always available to be on duty. I am eager to learn how to do a lot of the things I will need to know to be a helpful member of the staff. I am always happy to help new people when they join the server a we all started somewhere. I am also very good when it comes to problem solving and fixing any issues people have with other players and any issues in game. I am also a very laid back and relaxed individual that won't let the power get to me. Even when off duty I will be happy to help anyone out and answer to any tickets aswell as do sits. I will listen to the stories from both sides of the people in sits, ask for any proof where needed and also check logs when i need to.

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on? 24-7

+1 Application is really well done,seems like you are motivated and a single RDM warn from 8 months ago wouldnt hurt anyone because its not a active anymore

+1
(
+ Good Application, Shows Effort And Motivation
+ Has Prior Experience
)

GoodLuck!

+1
Actual effort put into making the application.

Don’t know you too well but with what I’m shown here I bet you’re a great person!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda Master on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.