Staff app 2.0

Not Panda

User
Dec 13, 2020
Your mom's house
Your In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜPandaMaster๖ .

Steam Name: ๖ۣۜPandaMaster๖ .

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198233736288/ .

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15.

Your discord name/tag: ๖ۣۜPanda#8812 .

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, kind of but my discord name doesnt have Master๖ after it .

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, i have been warned for RDM but that warn is no longer valid.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1w 5d 15h 6m (as of typing this).

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have I even read through it again right before applying.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have fully read it about 5 times so far.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I do and I use it a decent amount

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I unfortunately dont

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No, but hopefully i can learn

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Because I have been in this community for a while and I enjoy playing with the community and they all seem very nice (except the toxic people and mingers) and whenever there isnt any staff on I will maybe be on because I am on here for alot of the day and sometimes theres 0-1 staff on when theres like 40 or 50 people and i feel like you guys could use a little help when it comes to that .

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I know all the rules and I can handle my own when it comes to annoying people/mingers/rdmers or just if there isnt any staff on I have learned alot throughout my playtime on the server and I think the staff are very chill and this community is very fun to play with all around and its very annoying seeing people like mingers/rdmers/racist people come on the server and ruin it

Note; if you want any extra info feel free to contact me.

+1 Ive known panda for a long time hes chill and I think would fit in the staff team well

+1
Although I do not know panda personally, I have seen him on quite a lot, and I believe that he could be a good asset to the staff team in the future.

It is a little disappointing that he has no experience whatsoever, but we all start somewhere, and the Trial-Moderator period is a position of learning.

My interaction history with him has been nothing but smooth, and friendly.

Good luck Panda.

+1 Had a bad start with this guy but then we got everything figured out. Seems really chill and looks like he would rather understand something fully then to just let it go and not care. Also seems like he knows most of the rules and stuff sooo. Best Of luck with you Application man!

+1

I have had alot of fun with panda and enjoy having him aound he knows the rules well and followes them as well never had a problem with him. he is also helpful to new members on the server and has even made some people stick around with how much fun he is i think he will be a great addition to the staff team.​

+1 i had alot of fun playing with panda he really nice and helps out others and is all out a very cool person i think he will be a good additon to the staff

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an interview time, make sure you are ready and understand all of the knowledge within the (DRP) Staff Information forum.

+1

Panda, You did a great Application. I'm glad I was able to help you find something you cant now I'll return the favor, even if you kinda hate me I'll still help you. Heres your +1.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers for training within 1 week of this message being posted?​

+1

+
37BE5523-0327-4019-86AA-54DA2CFFD94A.png