Denied Staff App

XVexlordX

User
Nov 2, 2021
Your In-Game Name: XVexlordX

Steam Name: SwiftFox

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/savageninja28/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm 15 year's old and I don't have any exceptions.

Your discord name/tag: XVexlordX#3341

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes there are the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no I haven't

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 14h 15m

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes sir

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yse

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no I don't have experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no I don't

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no no and no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I what to be a part of the staff team because I have see same afk staff so I what to help the commit
where there is no rule breakers on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted into the staff team because it would be a learning experience for me on the server and I really would like to meet all of you guy's

What is your timezone? pacific

What time of the day are you usually on? every day but on a school day I get out of school at 8AM to 2PM

-1 No effort, and you did not wait the full 2 weeks.
Your last application was on November 10th therefore you only waited around 9 days.

-1 at this point I need to really just say it. This application is absolutely terrible. You are not showing any dedication what’s so ever. You are really impatient and it just shows. You didn’t even wait the 2 weeks. Plus, once again, you didn’t put in any effort. At the rate your at, you will never be on the staff team.