xozyeatsass

Steam Name:

Koratic

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

16 graduating next year.

Your discord name/tag:

xozy#8577

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes Most of the time it is the same as my rp name to make sure there is no issues with contacting me.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Warned in febuary for rdm game class 1 by smurf other than that nothing else.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

4d 5h 56m

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I have read through the rules and put them in practice for a while.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

I did skim through it a bit getting the essentials down.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I do use it constantly on a regular basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I don't however I had a friend run me through the basics of the warn system, and other moderation systems.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Not Panda Senior Mod, Phunky T-mod.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Little to no experience other than the basics with a friend a while ago.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

To help out the community because I've been with this server for nearly 2 years I thought it would be cool to give back even if it is only a little bit it may be everything.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Because I have good knowledge of the rules, the standard that should be held, and the active community.

What is your timezone?

Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on?

Any however to be certain I am online, Private message me on discord first if you really want to contact me.

Any Additional Information?

I do like the server and would love a quick rundown of the warn system if you dont mind.

Last edited:
-1 Very weak application. Did not even read all of the Dark RP staff information.

Last edited:
Can you be more specific on where more details could be given so i can improve.
Go and see other applications that have been accepted. That should help you have a better understanding for what we are looking for. Have a good rest of your day!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.