Accepted staff app

Toastyy

User
May 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MTD Toastyy (ill update if it changes)

Steam Name: Toasty (if you cant find it lookup axer1107)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870279075/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your discord name/tag: toastyy#1970

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: I don't believe I've gotten warned but I do remember getting banned for MRDM. 7 days. 1 time though.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum): 5 days around there

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes I have read the rules completely through 5 times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes I did 3 times before writing this.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): No sadly.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):
I think 1 time but I don't remember who.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: I think I messed with BLogs before but not much.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: I would love to join the team because I think that it would benefit from having more help, and I would also like to help the community by serving as a bridge between the admins and the players. I'm also good at helping people with any problems that they might have. I think that this community should have more calm/chill people that most importantly play the game often and help the community while off duty.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: I think that I should be accepted because I'm a kind and generous person, who always helps others. I treat people with respect no matter how they treat me. When dealing with people on duty, I'm fully serious and will deal with them according to the rules and punishments. and I'm extremely patient with others no matter the problem and time it takes.

What is your time zone? est (i have a terrible sleep schedule.)

What time of the day are you usually on?: I don't know but I'm on a lot from 1 pm through 4 am? maybe later? I still have online school at the moment but ill update you guys once it changes.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied