Zookie

Steam Name:
Zookie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
17 finna be 18 in a month

Your discord name/tag:
Zookie#6979

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Not sure maybe a warning but nothin bad

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2D 7H 34M

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have read the rule

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have read the staff info for DRP

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes i have a microphone

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No but i have staff for other servers like dayz fivem and other games

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes i think his name is mrbees or some

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No i have never used that

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because i have been playing alot the past few days so much i bought something so i was wounding if maybe i could become a staff

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Because im a pretty chill laid back active player that would not mind helping out when im on. Plus kind seems fun and something to keep me busy

What is your timezone?
Central

What time of the day are you usually on?
Around 7am - 3pm

(
- Application Needs Serious Improvement, No Effort Was Put Into It (VERY SHORT!)
)

GoodLuck!

Just because you buy a eank doesn't mean you become a staff member. And your answer to a question

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because i have been playing alot the past few days so much i bought something so i was wounding if maybe i could become a staff

Sounds to me as if you only decided to be staff on a whim and most likely would resign fast.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.