Steam Name:

Lil Marco Vert

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152636906

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

20 years old

Your discord name/tag:

LilMarcoVert#4398

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes, I am LilMarcoVert and yes I am back!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Perfect record :) I will RDM jk

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)

18days 7hours 11mins

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read up on the rules. Former staff member

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I have. yes

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?

Yes, I have a mic and use it to rap and talk to the homies.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I was a moderator at Empyr Gaming purge server before it closed down. The owner was Icon, and I am still friends with him for proof. So I have prior knowledge of the basic commands.
!noclip, !logs, !ban, etc. I hope I can get a chance to be part of a community of staff again. I also staffed for ATMC.CC and made it to moderator.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Shiloh

Sad Swag

Unkown

Dr. Divine

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No, I just returned to Gmod from the days back in my old purge server. But I am always willing to learn. Yes I was staff here remember?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be part of the staff team to prove that I can be a trial moderator in one of my favorite servers in Gary’s Mod. Trail moderator will allow me to see if I can adapt to the new style of handling sits and rule-breaking. I am looking forward to being part of the staff team, constantly improving and learning from my fellow staff members. In addition, I want to progress with the server by being part of a team that helps prevent unfair gameplay in our server. To make sure that the server is an enjoyable experience for all players. I also am prepared to maintain a schedule to track my hours, as I also work part-time at Wingstop. If I am trained well enough, I could succeed in becoming a trial-mod in the server. I want to prove to myself that I can come back and become a staff member at this new server I call home.

I am not going to erase my previous answers as I stick to what I say, instead, I'll just write them down here. I want to be part of this team because of Family.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I am the right candidate for the position in staff as I bring determination and passion for joining an elite group of staff members in AtomicRP. I believe that I hold many attributes that can help me while being staff. First, I am patient, meaning I am willing to hear the whole story before rushing into any major decision. This skill is critical in allowing the player to be accused of having a chance to redeem themselves. The following attribute I have is being vocal about what is expected for players as if rules are broken multiple times; I know when to put my foot down. Lastly, I bring potential, meaning I am willing to learn fast and efficiently with the help of my trainers. Lil Marco Vert should be on the staff team because he has what it takes to step into the moderator role in Atomic RP.
I should be accepted because I miss my home :(

What is your time zone?

Central Daylight Time
Time zone in Chicago, IL (GMT-5)

Unkown
unkown.png