Denied Staff application

Not Panda

User
Dec 13, 2020
Your mom's house
Your In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜPandaMaster๖ .

Steam Name: ๖ۣۜPandaMaster๖ .

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136735280

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 .

Your discord name/tag: ๖ۣۜPanda#8812 .

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is but it is missing the Master at the end.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I've been warned before I dont remember because it was a long time ago but I have a active one for RDM by Febreezy because I killed my friend.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) 1w 2d 16h 22m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have read all the rules and understand them all.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes, I have read up on everything.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I have started using it alot more lately.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? The reasons why I wanna be staff is because I like doing sits and i wanna help out the community with mingers if no staff are on I can do my best to do all the sits I can I like doing sits because theres alot of mingers and i want people to have a fun time on the server instead of mingers ruining all of it also because this staff team is a small staff team with a huge playerbase and I think You guys could use more help.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I have a great relationship with the playerbase, and My attitude towards the game is what brings it all together and I feel like I could be a great help towards the server and deal with minges and I would like to prove myself to the staff that im worth to keep around and I have a very well mind set on sits while working with Vinny i have noticed alot and read alot of the rules.

Note; If you would like in more detail please let me know

Application Denied
You may reapply on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.
I have heard some things about your behavior in-game that have put me off from you becoming a staff member.
If you can clean it up a bit and be a good example for the community, then I will consider you to join the staff team.​