Denied staff application

HNS MULLER

User
Nov 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: hanz landa

Steam Name:hanzlanda

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199048807087/home

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):17

Your discord name/tag:HNS MULLER#8896

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?no

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)4d 1h 53m

Have you read up on our rules fully?yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?I do have a mic, rarely use it, It's 100% working

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)yes, i do on warrant rdm and banned

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) yes

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?Yes, used them before,

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? enjoy playing on the server i play everyday and i love to play an antwon servers and i have been playing Darkrp 2-3years and i llove to be a admin to help everyone for pk rdm uniform and events i love to help everyone and bee a admin and I want to be active and work with the fellow team members in the staff team and earn their trust. I love helping people, and I want to help people out on the server. I have always wanted to play on a good and reputable server. I feel like this server has a great foundation and plenty of opportunities for me to grow. I have seen the ups and downs of the staff team and many errors that occur within it. I would like to help newer players to learn more about this community and how informational it could be about being a staff member and how to deal with situations that servers with less of a player base haven’t encountered before. I would like to expand my knowledge from what I already know and do things different from the norm. I have been playing on many different servers on for about 3 years now and I have gained a lot of knowledge on commands and what they all do.and i love help avryone an the serv for nlr pk and rdm

What is your timezone?
UAE,Dubai

What time of the day are you usually on?
everyday i love to play an the server everyday i dont have anything to do only school from 7am to 1pm

-1 I think you’re missing a question, and a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes. I understand that your native language probably isn’t English but it is what we use on the server.

+Decent hours,
+Time zone we could use,

--Very low effort app,

If the App was better it would've been a +1. D :

-1 app is lacking, next time just get all the questions in there and try using a google doc to help with spelling errors :) good luck!

- Haven't Interacted With/Seen You before
- Low Effort App(A Lot of Grammar Mistakes)

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.