Steam Name:
FauxArtifact365

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013053358/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
15 almost 16

Your discord name/tag:
FauxArtifact

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes i have been warned and banned
the first one when i first started playing and it was for racism. the racism ban was when i had less than a day on the server and i was stupid but i haven't done anything like that since
the second was for hate speech which was a bs ban and i tried to apply to get unbanned but it didn't work out

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
5 days and 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the team because i have been playing this server a lot recently and I have been enjoying it. I really like helping people out that are having troubles with the game and or new to the server. I have been more active in the server than i have ever been. I think that if i were to join the admin team I would be able to play more of the server i love and also help the players. I also would love to get into moderating in a game and it is something that i am interested about.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted because I am an active player on the server and I often help out new players or people who don't know what they are doing. I know the rules of the server fairly well and I want to help the people playing this server out and get the people who are breaking the rules or ruining the fun for others out.

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on?
I am usually on around 4 and don't get off till 9

Last edited:
the racism ban was when i had less than a day on the server and i was stupid but i haven't done anything like that since

+1 a semi good app
- 1 never seen you around
- 1 warned for racism/banned
Good luck

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.