Accepted 死亡之吻 Staff Application

Mavis

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Oct 14, 2021
Username: 死亡之吻

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mavis

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199151948672/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i just turned 17 so happy birthday to me

Your Discord (with tag): Mavis#1492

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 9 RDM warns some intentional and some accidental so please keep that in mind.

4 fail RP warns i will admit i have done some stuff that's considered fail RP but at the time of the warns i wasn't big on the rules of the server, yes some of the warns are more recent then others but there still warns.

1 racism warn I know that racism is a big thing, but this warn was from a long time ago when I first joined this server I wasn't thinking when it happened I was stupid, but its still racism I know this will mast likely cause me to not get this position as a staff member.

that's all my warns.

I would screen shot to show my warns but my ss software isn't working

How much playtime do you have on the server? At the making of this staff application i have 1w 1d 21h 12m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to 8pm or 10pm to 10am I'm currently on winter break and will be returning to school if I'm right on the 4th or 5th of January

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've noticed there's a lack of staff on during the night but there's nothing wrong with getting some sleep or having a healthy sleep schedule, most of the time I'm on during the night like on weekends and its hard to get a ticket in when there's no staff on to accept the ticket or lets say that tickets are backed up with like 1 or 2 staff members on I wanna help fix that issue as best as I can

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Id say I'm a pretty chill person I'm not biased or at least I try not to be but like i said in the part of the application (Why do you want to be part of the AtomicRP Staff team?) lack of staff during the night and threw out the day there's chances of mods not being on or tickets being backed up, i know its probably not a good thing to refer back to the previous question but i said about everything there but I've also should prolly mention I've applied 2 times before this both denied but it would be a honor to become part of this RP staff team and help out as many people as I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well my real name is Michael I'm 17 years old I'm from a small town in Iowa id say I'm a pretty cool person, I'm pretty social with everyone I meet or at least try to be and thats about all i have to say i hope you enjoy reading my staff application and also have a good day and or night <3

+/- Very thought out application with a lot of detail. Love the way you described the warns. Only problem is the amount of warns you have. Good luck!

+/- Very thought out application with a lot of detail. Love the way you described the warns. Only problem is the amount of warns you have. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply man i thought the warns would be a issue i wanna try to get them appealed so i can have a clean plate to work with you know

+/- seen around, knows the rules fairly well despite all the warns he has. but damn does he have a lot. decent app

I've been online with, Mavis on the Atomic "DarkRP" server for quite some time. In that time I've noticed enough to reassure myself they would be a fitting piece to a respected puzzle (+1).

Last edited:
+1 Met him he's a real solid guy. He has warns but sometimes that's how you learn what the rules are. You can learn from your mistakes. He's a solid dude and spends a lot of time on the server. I think he should be given a chance.

+1
+Super friendly (Always asks how I'm doing when we cross paths)
+ Super chill
+ Good playtime

+/- Tons of warns but expired.

+1
+ Good guy
+ Very chill
+ Only good interactions
- a lot of warns
- Racism warn

+1
+ Good Guy, Had Good interactions With Him.
- He has racism warn, don't really care about the others as they are all expired, he only has 1 Class 3, 1 Class 2, and the Racism warn that are active

+1
+ Good Guy, Had Good interactions With Him.
- He has racism warn, don't really care about the others as they are all expired, he only has 1 Class 3, 1 Class 2, and the Racism warn that are active
I did not know they were expired kinda forgot the 2 week thing existed thanks man

+1
Despite past warnings.
Your application is good.
You also seem determined.
I removed his Class IV warning by accident and was honest about the entire situation.
I think you at least deserve an interview.