Sep 16, 2020
General Questions

Your In-Game Name: Treycen

Steam Name: Treycen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78540453

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Treycen#5940

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yep

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?: Nope, no warnings at all.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum): 3 days of playtime, but I've been playing the server off and on for about 2 weeks now.

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes, I made sure to look over them.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yep

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: I'd like to become apart of the staff team because of the action on the server. Sometimes, usually in the mornings or early afternoon you don't see that many staff on. I can be that replacement, or filler for the morning times when 1 or 2 players decide It's time to break the rules. I'd also like to become apart of the staff team due to the fact that I like being apart of management. To understand what I mean by that, I feel that when I am staff member It gives me joy or happiness when I help other players in the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: With over 2000 hours on Garry's Mod, and the majority of that being on RP. I strive to make the playing experience as best as possible. Ever since I became a staff for the first time, ever, I have always taken everything in the most un-biased, calm approach possible. I should be accepted on to the staff team due to the experience I have being a staff member. I am very familiar with the tools used to manage the player base, and very familiar with how players may act during/wanting a sit. I'd also like to create a friendly experience with the player base, I want players to be able to recognize me as a staff member they can trust, or a staff member that will get the job done. Not to mention, I'm very well done under pressure. This means if there are 8-9 abusers/rule breakers on at a time, and I'm the only staff member with multiple people yelling at me. I can get the job done, quick, and effective. I am very mature for my age as well, most people think I'm anywhere from 16-20, when they listen to me speak. Not to mention, I don't have a goldfish brain like most other people my age (haha).

Please note: Hours may differ due to online schooling/assignments per that week. Thanks for reading!

The required section of the staff application is complete, feel free to add in any extra details, if your staff application is accepted for interview, reach out to a member of the Management Team for interview. If it is denied, you may reapply for another staff position on Atomic Networks within 2 weeks of the date your thread is posted.

+rep I have seen you around a little bit, and you seem like a chill guy. Im not too sure whats gonna happen when it comes to you're "hours may differ" but I do hope you can be a great staff member!

Accepted for Interview
You will have 1 week to complete your interview or your application will be automatically denied.

Reach out to any of the following members of the Management Team to schedule an interview.

Wilkers Discord: -Wilkers-#4231

Gravy's Discord: GravyAndFries#7507

Glizzy's Discord: Glacerize#0843