Accepted Staff Application

Voltic

User
May 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Voltic

Steam Name: Voltic/retosfplayz1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868414450/edit/info

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):15

Your discord name/tag :Voltic#8837

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?I have been warned for RDM and fail rp but they are inactive and both of them where me fully understanding the rules but I know now what's wrong and what's right and I have learned from my mistakes in the past

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 6 days 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes but I'm gonna be honest I cant say I remember everything but I can say with confidence I know them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I read it pretty thoroughly but I cant say I rember it word for word

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)Not on Garry's Mod

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) JustValentino is the only one so far

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Not really but I would like to learn if its not a problem

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?To be completely honest its mostly for the community i really like this DarkRP server an would pick it over any server on gmod ANY day of the week and on that note there are some downsides to this server with it being a very popular server there will be the little trolls that like to piss everyone off for there own pleasure.Due to this being a most of the time regular there should always be staff on to try to prevent it but unfortunately there are time when there is no staff on and it cant be helped but that's what I'm gonna be a promise to try my hardest to be on staffing when those moments come to be I cant guarantee I will always be there but I will try my hardest to be a good Moderator

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?I should be on the staff team because I try to be as nice as possible and I'm not a Bia person I'm also a server regular and pretty well known in the community with me being friends with some of the ongoing staff. I (most of the time)get along with people and don't hold grudges. I don't know if I motioned this already but I am very active and I'm always having a fun time in and outside of gmod with other people in the community. I Also don't really have any problems with staff/players.

What is your timezone?CDT[Central Daylight Time]
I am very willing to learn anything required Thank you for your time
-Sincerely Voltic

+1 For the following reasons
  1. You are a active community member.
  2. You seem to have respect.
  3. A decent application.
  4. Playtime being (6d9h) Nice
  5. Seems to have a good spirit.
Other than that I have nothing else to say. Best of luck to you!.

avatars-000324805929-a5rrec-t500x500.jpg

-1 You're a cool guy but, I've only heard you speak once on microphone (only 1 time I can remember) and you asked me to look at your staff app which personally I don't like.

+1
Great community member! I have only had positive interactions with you, and I think you would make a great staff member.

+1 Nice guy, never had a bad interaction with you. I also have based with you quite a few time and you seem pretty knowledgeable about the rules.

I wish you the best of luck man :):D

+1 Very well written staff application, I myself see you on the server a lot and have had interactions with you both in-game as well as out of game in discord. Goodluck!

HUGE +1 Voltic is the homie. Just recently started using his mic more often, but always is down to meet new homies and base with new homies. He's active and very interactive too. GL Homie best of luck!

+1
Very active on the server, very good staff app!
I have had many interactions with you and always look forward to the next time we can play on the server.

|--Accepted For Interview--|
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your Interview

-Wilkers-#4231

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied