Jul 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name
STALINN

Steam Name
STALIN

Link to your Public Steam Profile

Your discord name
04marquis#1016

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Not my discord username, but my discord nickname on the discord is the same as my ingame name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been warned for RDM and Racism. When I first started on this server I simply was not informed on this server and did not know it was against the words to say the n word. Nowadays, I do not even think about breaking the rules on the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
6 days 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read all of the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have tons of experience staffing on Garry's Mod servers, however, this experience occurred around 2 years ago. I used to own a zombie survival server, as well as a surf server. On my servers I used ULX, PLogs, and AWarn, so I may be unfamiliar with some of your addons. I am extremely quick at picking up on commands. In addition to my experience as an owner, I also used to be moderator on several Garry's Mod servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
GOOBƐR
I was unable to get ahold of Marco, but I am sure he would be able to put in a good word for me.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have experience with ULX, PLogs, and Awarns, however I would be able to pick up on these addons very quickly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team simply to make the server a better place. Lately I have noticed it takes a substantial amount of time for staff to take my sits, and would be more than happy to improve on this part of the server. In addition to this, I would love to do whatever I can to improve the server as a mod. I stated that when I first started playing the server that I was not familiar with the rules, so I would enjoy to do my best to make sure all newcomers had a decent grasp on the rules before they ruin the fun for others. I have had some amazing times on this server, and if I could prevent someone from ruining others fun, it would mean a ton to me.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have nothing but time, so I would be able to staff on the server a ton. Apart from my great activity, whenever I am online, I will do my best to better the server. My massive experience allows me to handle every different situation with patience and equity. I have 2000 hours in this game mode, and have seen a lot. With my previous experience owning successful servers, I know how to interact with players for the better, and how to create a healthy relationship between staff and players. With this in mind, I would be able to use all of this to make the server a fun place.

What is your timezone?
CST

+/- never seen you on the server, you have a decent app but the fact that you have a racism warn does not look good. tho you seem like a good persone and deserve a try

+/- Your app has effort, and you have experience, but I haven't talked to you yet.
The warns are a little worrying, but we did let in someone that had similar warns.
Good luck!

+/-
Good amount of time and decent app. But I'm really not a fan of people using that word. Even if you don't use it on this server it's just not something to have in you vocabulary at all that way it does not slip out.

+/- I've seen you once, but I would be willing to give you a shot.

+/-
Good amount of time and decent app. But I'm really not a fan of people using that word. Even if you don't use it on this server it's just not something to have in you vocabulary at all that way it does not slip out.
Hi there, I completely understand. I can assure you I do not have any racial slurs in my vocabulary, and there is not a chance any slurs would "slip out." Like I said in my application, I have truly no intentions to break any of the servers rules in the future, whether I receive this position or not. With all of this being said, I completely understand if you would want to hold it against me. All I am asking for is a chance to prove myself. Thanks for understanding.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions/concerns.