Denied Starzy Staff Application

Starzy

User
May 13, 2022
Username: Starzy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Starzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199024552096/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Starzy#9400

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It says i have 11 warns but i can only really see 4 of them, RDM, FailRP during a raid, Failrp During a raid, Ignoring staff(the ignoring staff warn was a unwaranted warn and should nt have been given)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week 3 Days 12 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-12 PM Weekdays, Anytime on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Cause it seems fun and want to help

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Cause i can help do tickets which they seem to get pilled up quite a bit

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the level of effort required to be accepted for interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​