Accepted stevharve Staff Application

stevharve

User
Jun 17, 2022
Username: stevharve

◈ Your In-Game Name: stevharve

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119746291/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): stevharve#1337

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP (Class 2) : Raided a RP Base, it was an honest mistake and I totally missed the sign.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 3 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT/Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10am - 10pm | It really depends on when I get on and if I have things to do before getting on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy being there for people, and I hate to see people getting away with blatant rule breaks because there aren't enough staff members on to assist. I also have yet to meet a staff member that hasn't handled the situation perfectly and made sure that the player knew what they did wrong and how to fix it. This server is also one of the most fluid experiences I have had with DarkRP, I honestly haven't enjoyed actually RPing (not sure if that is a word haha) on any other servers and would always stay hidden in my base just printing. I also understand and really like the Class based warn system, it provides fair punishment to players that break the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I have lots of time to give to the community and am ready to lose some RP time in exchange for a fair playing field for the players. I understand the ins and outs of Garry's Mod and DarkRP with almost 5000 hours. I also am prepared to make sure every punishment and redirect given to players was fair and they understood why it was given. I use Medal to clip my gameplay and I can provide sufficient proof if required. After the minor issue with the RP basing rule I have made sure to read the rules in and out to prevent further issues. If I am unsure about a situation I will make sure to refer to the Enforcement Guidelines and will explain to players what they can do in the situation if they are in the wrong. I am good at adapting to criticism or rule/enforcement changes and I will take responsibility for mistakes or the consequences of my actions. I think that training will further boost my current knowledge of the rules and I will be a fully ready and capable addition to the awesome staffing team of Atomic Networks.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Positives:
- Decent app
- Garry's Mod playtime: 4,920 hours
- Solid intellect for 15 years old
Negatives:
- Nothing put for optional (not a huge deal)
Other:
Honestly, you seem very intelligent and motivated for being a younger player. I like your attitude and understanding of trying to become staff. I believe you deserve to at least partake in an interview.
Overall: +1

Last edited:
+1 Good app, should carry you well if you get accepted for interview, hope you prepare well for it.

+1
This application has all the effort an application should have; you have shown that you are mature for your age, you have also shown us that you have learned from your mistakes and previous warnings, and you have over 4k hours on GMOD which is incredible and apart from all of that you have shown us that you want to be a part of Atomics staff team.
I can't wait to hear your interview :D

Positives:
- Decent app
- Garry's Mod playtime: 4,920 hours
- Solid intellect for 15 years old
Negatives:
- Nothing put for optional (not a huge deal)
Other:
Honestly, you seem very intelligent and motivated for being a younger player. I like your attitude and understanding of trying to become staff. I believe you deserve to at least partake in an interview.
Overall: +1
Totally agree with this +1