Sting General Suggestion - put nerve gas in darkrp

Sting

User
Apr 23, 2022

Suggestion Name put nerve gas in darkrp

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed let black market dealers sell nerve gas.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed If you've played on the sandbox server, you've probably seen some no life numbnuts running around the map and throwing vials of nerve gas everywhere (that no life numbnuts is me btw), you probably already know what it does. It creates a small cloud of deadly gas that can instantly kill anyone without armor or overcharged health. Now, i think that this should be in darkrp because it'd be incredibly useful in raids or countering them. find a group of raiders tryna take your shit without an emp? throw a vial of nerve gas down there. raiding a base? toss an emp and then toss some nerve gas inside once you're in.

nerve gas could also be useful for terrorists, toss a vial into a crowd of people, shoot everyone around you and then blow yourself up.

Links to Addons nerve gas is already in the server, just locked in the spawn menu,

+/- at the right price and the right nerfs this has its potential

this would completely ruin raiding lol

Suggestion Name put nerve gas in darkrp

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed let black market dealers sell nerve gas.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed If you've played on the sandbox server, you've probably seen some no life numbnuts running around the map and throwing vials of nerve gas everywhere (that no life numbnuts is me btw), you probably already know what it does. It creates a small cloud of deadly gas that can instantly kill anyone without armor or overcharged health. Now, i think that this should be in darkrp because it'd be incredibly useful in raids or countering them. find a group of raiders tryna take your shit without an emp? throw a vial of nerve gas down there. raiding a base? toss an emp and then toss some nerve gas inside once you're in.

nerve gas could also be useful for terrorists, toss a vial into a crowd of people, shoot everyone around you and then blow yourself up.

Links to Addons nerve gas is already in the server, just locked in the spawn menu,
this should def have nerfs +\-

-1 lol no, raiding would be impossible cause it can hold down keypad point and ez death PUSSY

Suggestion Denied
Raider/Defender balance would go completely out the window.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​