Sting Rule Suggestion - there needs to be some sort of age limit to join the server

Sting

User
Apr 23, 2022

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: there needs to be some sort of age limit to join the server

Where does this need to be changed?: general rules

Why is this a good change?: I think you should only be allowed into the server, or only be allowed to voice chat if you are at least 13 years old. I cut it off at 13 since high schoolers make a majority of gmod's playerbase and if the age limit was like 21 then half of the server would be gone within minutes, but the reason I make this rule suggestion is because yesterday I came across a literal 6 year old. he said he was using a voice changer for a funny video but the voice was too authentic and you could literally hear his dad talking to him in the background at times. i managed to get it sorted out with a moderator (thanks wacomoley) but overall there is some shit on gmod servers that young, young kids should not be seeing. i've seen people manage to get into liveleak and xvideos on the tvs, bases with swastikas (the nazi one not the buddhist one dumbasses) plastered all over them, some of the more questionable adverts ([ADVERT] drop your pants little boy (kidnap)], and other nasty shit.

There already is and its by steam

You may not become a subscriber if you are under the age of 13. Steam is not intended for children under 13 and Valve will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Additional age restrictions may apply in your country.

Suggestion Denied
As stated by Dark and Potomp, it would be an extremely hard change to enforce. This issue is moreso an issue that needs to be directly addressed by Steam, and not by Atomic Networks.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​