Denied Sting Staff Application

Sting

User
Apr 23, 2022
Username: Sting

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jerry Crystal

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411444209/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): sting🔌#0451

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 class V MRDM, 3 Class III RDMs, 1 Class II FailRP.

the class V MRDM was because I mass rdm'd because i wanted to, not much of an explanation needed there

2 of the class IIIs were because i forgot to advert warn, forgor what the last one was

class II was because i became mayor and got a guy demoted cause i thought he was MRDA'ing but he was actually just constantly weapon checking everybody on the street.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 15h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Wednesday Afternoons, Friday and Saturday Nights. I usually only play on Server 2 since Server 1's latency is unbearable for me.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of Atomic Staff because I want to make friends and be a part of a community, while also helping out my favorite DarkRP server. Even though I've only been regularly playing on the server for 2 months, I've already made tons of friends and connections and I would love to be staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As you can see from my warns list, I have been a bit of a nuisance in the past. However, I have been studying the rules in preparation for this application and for a possible interview. I believe I've had enough experience playing various DarkRP servers (including this one) to warrant me having a job on the staff team. I've also been working on bettering myself as a person, I have a much longer temper now and I'd be able to handle the most stubborn of rule breakers. I've been playing garry's mod my entire life, on my current account I have over 500 hours played, and I feel like after playing for so long I should try my shot at a staff application.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If this does get accepted for an interview, I am readily available every wednesday.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411444209/

please dm me on discord or ping me in the server if I am selected for an interview, atomic fourms desktop notifications are broken for me.

-1 class V and decent effort would recommend looking at past accepted apps I love you Jerry
P.S Get on later we need to use the plane

Last edited:

Not too much effort put into the application considering the degree of his warns such as the Class V you have. As well the warnings you do have are very recent, you received 4 warnings since the 3rd of May.

Application Denied
For all the warns on your record, your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​