Denied Stone Cold Steve Austin Staff Application

Stone Cold Steve Austin

User
Jun 15, 2024
Username: Stone Cold Steve Austin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Stone Cold

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199657670460/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: iambetteryouarenot_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned 2 times for RDM and I have no bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? About a month

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT/ UTC/GMT -7 hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12:00 PM or 7:00 PM mostly every week.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help out the community and get to have the experience of a Staff for the first time. I would also want to be on the Staff Team because I want to have peace in every server and don't have to join and hear racial slurs and threats. I would also reduce the act of RDM, RDA, MRDM, MRB, etc. I also want to put my leadership skills to use and I think this will benefit my role as a staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very patient with people and tend to help people out to solve there problems. I believe this would help out the servers. I'm dedicated to help out the AtomicRP servers. I am willing to assist anyone who needs help or there to report something. For example, someone is asking for help because someone RDM'd them. I would ask for clips and check any back history to find out the problem. In the future, I look at this server as being completely disciplined and fair.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.