Denied StreamfireSix/zinger Staff Application

StreamfireSix/zinger

User
Mar 10, 2022
Username: StreamfireSix/zinger

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zinger

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199188622893/edit/settings

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): StreamfireSix#4610

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have no recent warns/bans
i have 2 fail rp warns expired and i believe that i was messing around for both of them I cant remember exactly what happened.
LTAP I believe I broke a rule and before getting in the sit I logged off.
Thats all I can remember I might have 1 more.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 1 day.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3 in the afternoon to 9 in the evening.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I've always loved helping people out and I love new experiences so this can be good for me to try out and based on other staff members perspectives they like it so I might as well try out and I might really enjoy doing it. Along with that, ever since I joined the server I just thought that I was really meant to be staff, it was just an immediate desire.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because I believe that me and the community can bond and just clean up the server. I am also a very likeable person and based off of experience, when you are in a situation that is very stressful a person that is a familiar face is always soothing. I also have a talent of correcting someone if they're wrong, so the people that don't know what they are saying can be corrected and shook. They will be surprised that a 14 year old just shut there rule-breaking momentum. I always follow this passive-aggressive mindset of just putting people in there place and making themselves stay in there place.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Once you meet me you know almost everything about me. That's it.

+1 (Interview)
To be honest, this is way better than most of the applications in here, He took time and effort into this. Yes, he may be underaged but I say we give him a shot to prove his maturity in the Interview process. I'm not even lying he put more effort into the last two questions than most 15-20 years old do. It's just in my opinion we give him a shot.

Application Denied
You fail to meet a basic requirement to join the staff team.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, but we ask that you wait until you are of the age of 15 to apply. Reach out to me on Discord with any questions/concerns.